Why become a member?
Hydraulics and pneumatics are key components in the Swedish industry's automated production facilities as well as in vehicle and machine exports.
SFMA is a common meeting place, with a large network, and platform for pursuing industry-wide issues. The objectives are, among other things, to promote fluid technology and automation in Sweden and thereby increase the competitiveness of Swedish industry and to be a support for the member companies.
SFMA works actively with:
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) to strengthen the industry and to create projects within AI
- We conduct webinars in AI, knowledge-enhancing webinars and seminars
- We conduct courses and projects
An important part of the association is all meetings where you create personal contacts with other people / companies in areas other than your own and that you can make new business contacts.
What are we doing?
The non-profit association Swedish Fluid Motion Association, SFMA, aims to promote the members' common interests in the field of hydraulics and pneumatics. It is the task of the association to:
- be a forum where members are given the opportunity to discuss common interests;
- promote common interests in both the commercial and technical fields;
- represent the industry in contacts with both national and international authorities and organizations and to take measures when deemed necessary;
- work for the identification of research areas and the initiation of research projects as well as other knowledge-raising activities;
- constitute an industrial partner of research institutions and organize industrial participation in various research projects;
- work to obtain funding for research from public research funding bodies;
- disseminate information on research results and on ongoing research;
- provide members with relevant statistics based on members' information;